Liebe Besucherin, lieber Besucher,
der Webbrowser den Sie verwenden, ist leider veraltet und wird nicht mehr unterstützt. Bitte verwenden Sie einen aktuellen Browser für mehr Sicherheit und Geschwindigkeit und um alle Funktionen auf unserer Webseite bestmöglich nutzen zu können.
General Terms and Conditions
(Georg Fischer GmbH) version 1.7
- Area of application The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop.
- Contractual partner, conclusion of contract The purchase contract is concluded with Georg Fischer GmbH.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email. A binding contract can also be concluded beforehand as follows: If you have selected PayPal as the payment method, the contract is concluded when you confirm the payment instruction to PayPal.
- Code of Conduct We have submitted to the following codes of conduct: Trusted Shops: http://www.trustedshops.de/guetesiegel/einzelkriterien.html
EHI - approved Onlineshop: http://www.shopinfo.net/haendler/kriterien/index.html
- Shipping costs In addition to the specified product prices, shipping costs are added. You can find out more about the shipping costs from the offers.
- Bonus points You automatically take part in our bonus point program with your online order (except for your online order via "guest", without registration). Please also note our conditions of participation, with which you have shown your consent if you have confirmed these terms and conditions with your purchase. You can find them in our online shop.
You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. As a matter of principle, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us (exception, if applicable, guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
A positive credit check is required.
We accept credit card payments with Mastercard and Visa. 3DS authentication is used for payment (Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code). This guarantees particularly secure processing. In the course of 3DS authentication, customers are redirected to one side of their bank. Payment is processed via Payone GmbH, 24118 Kiel. The time of payment corresponds to the time of the order.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice .
- Customer account In individual cases we reserve the right to block the customer account for an important reason.
- Arbitration procedure No obligation and no willingness to participate in an arbitration procedure: We endeavor to resolve any disagreements from our contract with the customer by mutual agreement. In addition, we are not obliged to participate in an arbitration procedure and unfortunately cannot offer our customers the opportunity to participate in such a procedure.
- Retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment.
- Transport damage If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and please contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us will have no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
- Contract text storage We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can view and download the terms and conditions at any time here on this page. You can view your past orders in our customer login.
- Contract language The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English.
- Boiler or lot numbers Georg Fischer GmbH assumes no liability for the use of different lot numbers and cannot give any guarantee that the same lot numbers will be available in the event of repeat orders. Therefore, pay attention to the sufficient amount when buying.
- Cancellation policy & cancellation form
Consumers have a right of cancellation according to the following stipulation, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not betheir commercial or attributed to independent professional activity:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel within 6 Months (wool) or 30 days (finished article) without giving reasons to cancel this contract. The cancellation period is 6 months or 30 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Georg Fischer GmbH, Heideweg 28, 87727 Babenhausen, Germany, Tel .: +49 8333 308 - 10, Fax: +49 8333 308 - 18, E-Mail: service@fischer- wolle.de) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) and inform us to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to notify us of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the one we offered), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of cancellation policy
- Warranty For all defects of the purchased item that occur during the statutory warranty period, the legal claims for subsequent performance, rectification of defects and new delivery apply. The limitation period for statutory claims for defects is 2 years and begins on the date of delivery, ie receipt of the item by the buyer.
- Battery Act Batteries and electrical devices must not be disposed of with household waste to avoid environmental damage, but must be recycled or separated from the user. Collection and return points are available in the local municipalities for old devices. As a consumer, you are also obliged to return used batteries. You can do this at public collection points or wherever you bought the batteries. Of course, we also take back used batteries free of charge. Please send this to the following address:
Georg Fischer GmbH
- Retouren Batterien -
© Georg Fischer GmbH
The photos enjoy the protection of § 72 copyright law.